T/OT PENSIONS & BENEFITS COMMITTEE
FEELING BETTER NOW
- free for all members, spouses and children
- new and past diagnoses of cancer
- also for survivors of cancer in recovery
- service for members to find info and supports for other family members/friends with cancer
- online guide to help identify and cope with mental health issues, including stress
- website has stress test available and print outs that you can take to your medical practitioner for next steps at www.feelingbetternow.com/otip
FOR INFORMATION OR ACCESS CODES TO THESE OTIP PROGRAMS EMAIL email@example.com
2018-2020 Committee Members:
Karen Earle (ESS)
Scott Young (PECI)
Corey Phillips (THS)
Mike King (CSS, P&B Officer/Chair)
to be named (BSS)
Anne Robertson (CHSS)
Catherine Betson (NHHS)
Graham Gough (OT)
Executive Liaison: Michelle Dalrymple
May 2019 AGM Pensions & Benefits Report:
The pensions and benefits committee organized a fall Retirement workshop in November that was well attended. As usual, the presenter, Shelley Page, was very entertaining and informative.
The committee continued to monitor issues with our benefits plan, particularly with LTO access to teacher benefits, and benefits for those members on x/y and other types of leaves.
For the coming year the committee set its intention to work on housing pertinent information for members on the website, in addition to the benefits links already there.