T/OT COMMUNICATIONS / EXCELLENCE IN EDUCATION COMMITTEE
- To provide advice, assistance and training to Communications and Excellence in Education Officers
- To recommend to the Provincial CPAC local entries for provincial awards for excellence in communications & public relations;
- To recommend local Drysdale entries to the Provincial CPAC;
- To promote the pride of members in their own skills and in their contributions to their profession, students and communities through sponsorship and support of Education Week and our Excellence in Teaching Award.
- To develop and maintain the District 29 website;
- To publish our District newsletter and other such publications and media as authorized by the District Executive.
2023-2024 Committee Members:
Susan Sheppard (ESS/Chair)
Tara Prance (CHS)
Leaf Worsley - (NHHS)
SharaLee Foster - (BSS)
to be named - (THS)
to be named - (PECI)
to be named - (OT)
to be named - (CSS)
Eleanor MacNiven (CSS) - Officer -
Executive Liaison: Kendra Kilpatrick
| 2023 EXCELLENCE IN EDUCATION AWARD WINNERS
(MIDDLE LEFT) Ashley Graham, NHHS and Kathleen Cockburn, ESS (MIDDLE RIGHT) pictured along with the CEE members.